Volunteers are the heart and soul of rescue.
Helping Shepherds of Every Color Rescue is totally volunteer based. There are no paid positions. No profits are made from the rescue of these dogs. It is only because of our love of the dogs that we work to rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome them.
We realize that our volunteers are our most valuable resource. Most of our volunteers work full-time jobs, have families, care for their own pets, and "have a life", so we appreciate any time or goods you are able to give. We would love to have you join us.
What will you get in return for volunteering for HSECR?
- a choice of areas to volunteer (foster, application screening, homechecks, fundraising, event planning, newsletter writing, and more)
- meet some really good dog folks
- learn more about dogs and rescue
- gain support from other (experienced) volunteers
- that all important "warm, fuzzy feeling"
If you are interested please fill out an application.
There are several different ways to help our rescue:
- Be a foster parent. >> Go to Foster FAQs >>
- Sponsor a dog. >> Read More >>
- Process applications.
- Conduct home visits for potential adopters.
- Donate to the care and vet expenses.
- Friend us on Facebook, tell your friends. >> Go There Now >>
Want to fill out a volunteer application right now? Go here!